“Transforming Dreams into Reality”
With the vision of making thousands of aspirants realize their dreams, Nalanda IAS Academy was founded in the year 2015. Today, Nalanda IAS Academy has become an aspirant’s paradise that is becoming magnificent with each passing year.
Nalanda IAS instils the belief in aspirants that….. “when they believe they can, they actually can”.
- To deliver such officers to the country who will take the immense responsibility of being a civil servant and lead India to new heights.
- To inculcate character and value-based administrative training coupled with societal care in the minds of candidates and to unleash their potential in the direction of career growth, social and national development.
- To make every aspirant effective members of a knowledge community. it will make them capable to serve India & the world in an effective way and to work for the betterment of the mankind.
- To exemplify Leadership and Excellence
- To guide students in their preparation to qualify the Civil Services Examination.
- To provide result oriented teaching and association.
- To enable students in the form of a fraternity aspiring to achieve success in the Civil Services Examination.
- To build an environment where students can have access to all type of requirements for the preparation of the Civil Services Examination.
- To help the aspirants to discover their true potential for being not only a successful candidate but also a successful person in life
Why Nalanda IAS
- Small Batches: Every student gets adequate attention and opportunity to participate in class discussions which help them to formulate constructive approach towards studies.
- Upanishad Methodology: Not every student comes to Nalanda with the acumen to be a topper. They are trained to become one at Nalanda through ‘Step-by-Step learning’.
- Innovative Study Material: meticulous, relevant & original Study Material and Test Papers, based on the latest pattern of the Examination, are designed by the expert faculty of Nalanda.
- Personality Development: Nalanda conducts motivational classes from time to time to inspire students and to make them a winner. such sessions ensure that personality of each student develops to her/his maximum capacity.
- Ambience: Comfortable ambience, Interactive Classroom Culture, Resources Sharing, Standard Mentoring, Student -friendly Staff
- Teaching Methodology: An Amalgamation of Tradition of Modernity(Upanishad Teaching + Smart Technology), Combination of Active & Passive Methods.
- Assignments: Micro and Macro Assignments, Improve the Concepts & Reduce the Errors.
- Testing Ecosystem: Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Tests, Topic Wise Tests & Open Book Test, Magazines, Online & Offline Test Series, Post Test Discussions.
Myths & Facts about Civil services Exam
- Mhyt: One has to be very intelligent to qualify this exam.
- Fact: No, quick grasping power does help in this exam; however, the truth is that it is only the hard work, which is the pre-requisite.
- Myth: You need to burn the midnight oil for 3 years to crack this exam.
- Fact: No, we completely agree that there is no substitute for hard work, but you should focus on doing the right and smart work first.
- Myth: Some say this exam is like a vast ocean and questions are asked from outside the syllabus. is it?
- Fact: No, The UPSC strictly follow the syllabus.
- Myth: I am Hindi/non-English medium candidate. I am at a disadvantage as compared o English medium candidates.
- Fact: No, every year numerous from the non-English background are clearing the Civil Services Exam. You too can.
- Myth: It is very difficult for students with a non-engineering background to clear this exam.
- Fact: No, though the engineering background gives the students a little edge in CSAT exam, but that’s all about it.
“For More Information You Can Download Prospectus Free”
“Book Running Class Demo As Per Your Convenience Date, Timing & Topic”